Sunday, March 8, 2009

#32. Women should constantly seek God.

Yes, these are trying, changing times but God is always the same. If He has all the answers then why don’t we trust him more with our daily affairs? I believe it is important that we take time at the start of each morning to seek His eternal wisdom for the day. Then we need to check back in with Him throughout the day to make sure we are still on the right track. An easy exercise for this would be to meditate or pray as often as we “tweet” or “face book”. I know I have noticed that I am networking sometimes more with strangers than I am with the One who holds my breath in His hand. Lastly, I think it is important that we close our day with gratitude to God for all He has done for and through us. Keeping our attention on the One who can keep us from falling will strengthen us, protect us and provide whatever we need. I hope you all will spend less time worrying about the economy and more time with Creator.

Peace and Love,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i just want to say hello to the community