Thursday, December 18, 2008

#10. What women want and need for Christmas? (You tell me)


Now, I am aware that Oprah is going to reveal “Oprah’s Favorite Things” very soon and perhaps you were going to glean a few ideas from the show, but we cannot wait for all of that; the sales are going on right now and the last day (to arrive by Christmas) to ship FED EX ground is today!!! So tell us, is it “Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, Brown paper packages tied up with strings,” are these a few of your favorite things?

If not, what “things” would brighten a girl’s day this December 25th? What would make your life a wee bit easier (is it a convertible car so you can switch in and out of lanes quicker)? What would put a great big smile on your face (how about a diamond ring or a High Definition television)? What would warm your heart (giving food and clothing to a needy family)? It could be a new collectible Gucci bag and a pair of Louboutin heels; it matters not to me because I am not going to buy it for you anyway - but someone just might!


I really appreciate your participation. May your Christmas dreams come true!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly what I want ....to give the greatest Presence.true love to be demonstrated...if for a moment..not superficial, eros love,or familiar love, or sincere love, but the powerful force of God's love to overtake my mind, my character, so that when someone meets me.. they feel the love of the Father, so that there is no denying His existence, His presence, I want to give Presence this year, and I want to receive Presence this year...

Anonymous said...

love Christmas and love giving gifts, that is when I can afford it. this year is a little lean so I'll tell you what I want to make life a little easier; a wonderful man to be my spouse to love me and help me with the heavy stuff and manly stuff that men do better than women I love marriage and I love is family gettting together peacefully and enjoyng the fellowship and laughter that this joyous occasion brings.If I had a new home, I'd be ecstatic.Wishes do come true... maybe this Christmas

Anonymous said...

I'm about ready for it to be over already, just kidding. I think I'd like to be left alone, no calls, no muss, no fuss...just quiet.